use minDate, maxDate with Calendar2up instead of Calendar to disable dates

  • o_j_p_p
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2006
      Hello folks,

      I was working with maxDate and minDate with YAHOO.widget.Calendar, it
      works properly, I was wondering if there is way to use maxDate and
      minDate with YAHOO.widget.Calendar2up (side-by-side months view). I
      have a plugin for eclipse IDE that makes custom code completion and
      when I created an instance using YAHOO.widget.Calendar2up, I didn't
      get that methods.

      I am looking forward to getting back from you all.

      Regards,

      Orlando.
    • Steven Peterson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2006

        Orlando,

        Because Calendar2up is simply a container for 2 calendars, the easiest way to accomplish this is to set the minDate and maxDate individually on the Calendar2up’s pages. For instance:

        myCal2Up.pages[0].minDate = <your date object>

        myCal2Up.pages[0].maxDate = <your date object>

        myCal2Up.pages[1].minDate = <your date object>

        myCal2Up.pages[1].maxDate = <your date object>

        Steven Peterson

        Web Developer, Platform Engineering

        Yahoo!

        Message 3 of 3 , May 9, 2006
          <peterson@...> wrote:

          > Orlando,
          >

          > Because Calendar2up is simply a container for 2 calendars, the
          easiest way
          > to accomplish this is to set the minDate and maxDate individually on the
          > Calendar2up's pages. For instance:
          >

          > myCal2Up.pages[0].minDate = <your date object>
          >
          > myCal2Up.pages[0].maxDate = <your date object>
          >
          > myCal2Up.pages[1].minDate = <your date object>
          >
          > myCal2Up.pages[1].maxDate = <your date object>
          >

          > Steven Peterson
          >
          > Web Developer, Platform Engineering
          >
          > Yahoo!

          Dear Steven Peterson,

          Thanks for your feedback, it worked properly.

          Kind regards,

          Orlando.

          > _____

          +language&w2=Computer+programming+languages&w3=Java+programming+language&w4=

          The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=Concept+of+program
          > ming+language&c=6&s=194&.sig=lC1PxfzvANy_Br-nPkXYTA> programming
          language

          > Computer

          gramming+language&w2=Computer+programming+languages&w3=Java+programming+lang

          uage&w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=Concept+of
          > +programming+language&c=6&s=194&.sig=7XFXh-0Mon1IfLuOVlwvdg>
          programming
          > languages
          >
          > Java

          ing+language&w2=Computer+programming+languages&w3=Java+programming+language&

          w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=Concept+of+prog
          > ramming+language&c=6&s=194&.sig=UITodqn0qTCUcae_mpRQog> programming
          > language
          >

          > The

          ming+language&w2=Computer+programming+languages&w3=Java+programming+language

          &w4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=Concept+of+pro
          > gramming+language&c=6&s=194&.sig=xnZC2-BzDSLhhir3MLtssg> c programming
          > language

          ng+language&w2=Computer+programming+languages&w3=Java+programming+language&w

          4=The+c+programming+language&w5=C+++programming+language&w6=Concept+of+progr
          > amming+language&c=6&s=194&.sig=RTzTl3BOJWbWK14CdUrO0w> programming
          language

          > Concept

          ogramming+language&w2=Computer+programming+languages&w3=Java+programming+lan