preventDefault not working in Safari?

  • mhaertl73
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2006
      Hi,

      i tried to use this great library to create a checkbox that toggles
      the size of a div. Have a look here:

      http://dev.pp-m.net/demo/

      I've slowed down the animation to point out my problem:

      Since the div and checkbox state should be "in sync" (checkbox
      checked, when div is open, checkbox unchecked when div is closed) i
      use prefentDefault in the click handler when animation is running.

      Try to click multiple times on the checkbox during animation to see
      what i mean. This works great in IE and Firefox - but not in Safari.

      Any ideas on this?

      Thanks
      Mike
    • mhaertl73
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2006
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "mhaertl73" <ydn@...> wrote:

        > http://dev.pp-m.net/demo/

        Sorry, there was a typo in js source so the demo above didn't work in
        IE. Fixed now, but my Problem with preventDefault still existst. :)

        Mike
      • contributor@bigfoot.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 9, 2006
          thank you mike