Use tree show /hide divs in content containing html content rather than label

  • kemcadams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2006
      I want to use this library to show hide html content rather than a
      label. is there a way to pass a div id to show hide from a sibling
      node rather than triggering a show/hide of dynamically created sibling
      nodes?

      I have content in the page which should only be displayed after the
      parent node is clicked - can i create a sibling element in which I
      pass i a reference to a parent and a reference to the div id that
      contains the content?

      Thanks