Re: Newbie Question: UI state mgt with YUI and a config file?

  • pbarnesocic
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2007
      Eric,

      Thank you very much for your reply! You saved me some head banging. I
      did actually want to write to a file on the server, not the client
      (sorry I miscommunicated that somehow), so your solution sounds great. I
      like the idea of using JSON for this. I will look into the YUI
      Connection Manager.

      Patrick

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Eric Miraglia <miraglia@...>