Highlighting column in data table

  • AMIT SINGH
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2007
      Hi,

      I just like to check one thing is it possible to
      highlight a sorted column in data table design
      through yahoo UI API

      Thanks
      Amit

      http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2007
        Amit,

        This sounds like a fabulous feature request to me.

        Regards,
        Eric

        Eric Miraglia
        Yahoo! User Interface Library

        On Mar 28, 2007, at 3:42 AM, AMIT SINGH wrote:

        Hi,

        I just like to check one thing is it possible to
        highlight a sorted column in data table design
        through yahoo UI API

        Thanks
        Amit

        http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265

      • Andrew Jones
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 29, 2007
          Amit,

          You might be able to do something like this in CSS:

          .yui-dt-sortedbyasc td {
             background-color:pink;
          }

          and the same for desc.