Re: Yahoo Library - SVG

  • jophof007
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2006

      I didn't do it yet but I think it must be possible. Especially in
      firefox it is no probleme. Because firefox uses native SVG and the
      event mechanism is common browser stuf.
      In our project we did a lot of SVG. Placing text in SVG is difficult
      because it doesn't support textbox model (SVG 1.2 is still waiting).

      John
      http://open-modeling.sourceforge.net

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "chmavrog" <chmavrog@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone,
      >
      > i am building a project in SVG.Can yahoo components such as Event and
      > drag and drop be used with SVG DOM ?
      >
      > Thanks
      > chris

    • jophof007
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
        Chris,

        Any progress in your project concerning SVG and the use of ydn libraray?

        John