Yahoo Library - SVG

  • chmavrog
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2006
      Hello everyone,

      i am building a project in SVG.Can yahoo components such as Event and
      drag and drop be used with SVG DOM ?

      Thanks
      chris
    • jophof007
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2006
        Hi,

        I didn't do it yet but I think it must be possible. Especially in
        firefox it is no probleme. Because firefox uses native SVG and the
        event mechanism is common browser stuf.
        In our project we did a lot of SVG. Placing text in SVG is difficult
        because it doesn't support textbox model (SVG 1.2 is still waiting).

        John
        http://open-modeling.sourceforge.net

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "chmavrog" <chmavrog@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone,
        >
        > i am building a project in SVG.Can yahoo components such as Event and
        > drag and drop be used with SVG DOM ?
        >
        > Thanks
        > chris

      • jophof007
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
          Chris,

          Any progress in your project concerning SVG and the use of ydn libraray?

          John