How to hide the url shown in statusbar while using TreeViewI

  • a_riyazmd
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2006
      hi all,

               I use following code

         var root = tree.getRoot();
         var tmpNode = new YAHOO.widget.TextNode(myobj , root, false);
         var tmpNode2 = new YAHOO.widget.TextNode("Work Flow root leaf 1", tmpNode, false);
         var tmpNode2 = new YAHOO.widget.TextNode("Work Flow root leaf 2", tmpNode, false);

      When i move cursor over a node the statubar shows something like JavaScript:Yahoo.widget......
       I want to show something otherthan this,  also i want to some tooltip when moving over a node , how can i do it.
    • momiller121
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2006
        My suggestion: Take a look at the way the TaskNode extends the
        TextNode and overrides some of the methods including the one that
        returns the HTML that determines the behavior of the node.

        What you want to do is follow the same pattern, extend the node of
        your choice and override the right methods to return the HTML that
        gets it to behave the way you want. Sounds like you want to include
        some mouseover events to set the status bar text, etc.

        Hope that helps.

        Mark