Re: Post your Yahoo! Applications to Yahoo! Application Gallery

  • cosmicrealms
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2006
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey McManus"
      <jeffreymcmanus@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know that the Yahoo!
      > Application Gallery is now live at http://gallery.yahoo.com/.

      Hi Jeffrey, I created an account and submitted an application and it's
      currently pending approval.
      However one thing I'd like to mention is that I don't think your
      'Image Uploads' are working.
      I tried uploading a photo of myself for my 'account' picture, I also
      tried uploading screenshots of the app and a thumbnail but none of
      them are visible on the website. Maybe they need to be 'approved' too
      but I saw no mention of that fact (of course I didn't look too hard
      either).