Onmouseover effect

  • johnnysidmouth
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 8:18 AM
      Hi

      I have a problem...but I'm here to talk about something else:-)

      On my site the last column in a row in a table contains an image (a
      hyperlink) with a white background (like the rest of the page). It
      looks great.

      When the cursor is moved over a row in the table the background
      changes to grey (as required) but not the background of the image
      which remains white.

      I want it to change to grey like the rest of the record or be swapped
      for another image file with the the same pic but with a grey
      background

      I know how to swap the image when the cursor moves over it but not
      when it moves over elsewhere in the row that the image is part of

      Any ideas?

      Thanks

      Johnny
    • Donnie La Curan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4 8:48 AM
        You could make the image have a transparent background by using a GIF or PNG format.  Or just give your IMG tag an ID attribute and change it's SRC to the new image when the rollover takes place and change it back to the other one when the mouse moves off.

        To: ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com
        From: JOHNNYAITCH@...
        Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 15:18:11 +0000
        Subject: [ydn-javascript] Onmouseover effect

        Hi

        I have a problem...but I'm here to talk about something else:-)

        On my site the last column in a row in a table contains an image (a
        hyperlink) with a white background (like the rest of the page). It
        looks great.

        When the cursor is moved over a row in the table the background
        changes to grey (as required) but not the background of the image
        which remains white.

        I want it to change to grey like the rest of the record or be swapped
        for another image file with the the same pic but with a grey
        background

        I know how to swap the image when the cursor moves over it but not
        when it moves over elsewhere in the row that the image is part of

        Any ideas?

        Thanks

        Johnny

        C programming languageComputer programming languagesJava programming language
        The c programming languageC programming languageConcept of programming language

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Join the next generation of Hotmail and you could win a trip to Africa Upgrade today