Post your Yahoo! Applications to Yahoo! Application Gallery

  • Jeffrey McManus
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 2:40 PM
      Hi all,

      I wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know that the Yahoo!
      Application Gallery is now live at http://gallery.yahoo.com/.

      Application Gallery makes it easy for for developers like you to show
      off your applications to users. It's a community site that lets you
      list your application or web site, search for other applications that
      use Yahoo! technology, and leave ratings and reviews for other
      developers' applications.

      If you have an application you'd like to share with users, no matter
      how modest or specialized it may be, please post it to Application
      Gallery -- get started at http://gallery.yahoo.com/submit/. (The main
      requirement is that your application use some kindo of Yahoo!
      developer technology -- your app can use any Yahoo! API, such as
      Search, Maps, or Shopping, APIs from sites like del.icio.us,
      Upcoming.org, and Flickr, or Yahoo! Widgets.)

      Thanks,

      Jeffrey McManus
      Director
      Yahoo! Developer Network
    • cosmicrealms
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4 4:35 PM
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey McManus"
        <jeffreymcmanus@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > I wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know that the Yahoo!
        > Application Gallery is now live at http://gallery.yahoo.com/.

        Hi Jeffrey, I created an account and submitted an application and it's
        currently pending approval.
        However one thing I'd like to mention is that I don't think your
        'Image Uploads' are working.
        I tried uploading a photo of myself for my 'account' picture, I also
        tried uploading screenshots of the app and a thumbnail but none of
        them are visible on the website. Maybe they need to be 'approved' too
        but I saw no mention of that fact (of course I didn't look too hard
        either).