Scroll - maxheight

  • Michael Wagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2007
      Hi:

      I am learning YahooUI Library and have a question.

      I would like to use the scollable menu provided, but up to a certain
      height ( of pixels ), I tried to change the maxheight property from
      an inherited class but couldn't.

      YAHOO.test.Class2 = function(info) {
        YAHOO.test.Class2.superclass.constructor.call(this, info, { autosubmenudisplay:true, showdelay:250, hidedelay:750, lazyload:true });
      };
      YAHOO.lang.extend(YAHOO.test.Class2, YAHOO.widget.MenuBar, {

      }

      }); // END YAHOO.lang.extend

      var class2Instance = new YAHOO.test.Class2("productsandservices", { autosubmenudisplay:true, showdelay:250, hidedelay:750, lazyload:true });
      class2Instance.render();

      I tried several things like

      this.cfg.setProperty("maxheight", 100);

      from within the class or before render() but it didn't work

      Do you know how this can be done

      Thanks,

      Michael.