Rich Text Widget

  • ggederer
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2006

      Does this library have a rich text widget?

      Cheers,

      Greg
    • Thomas S. Sha
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2006
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "ggederer" <ggederer@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Does this library have a rich text widget?
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Greg

        Not currently, but we are planning for one. While there are
        variations available on Yahoo!, we would like to offer one that is
        compatible across the
        A-grade(http://developer.yahoo.net/yui/articles/gbs/gbs_browser-chart.html)
        spectrum, or as close as technically possible.

        Regards,
        Thomas