plz help me

  • sushil gupta
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 6:44 AM
      i want to learn to Drag & Drop Event in javascript using YAHOO frame work
      plz give me the link where i will get a simle examples

    • Matt Sweeney
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 9:59 AM
        This is due to a bug in current versions of IE which doesnt allow
        setting opacity of SELECT elements.

        Unfortunately, there is no known workaround for IE < 7, other than
        hiding the SELECT.

        Matt

        digiornoman wrote:

        > I'm trying to animate the opacity (fade in) on a div that contains
        >a <SELECT>. The effect seems to work just fine in FF, but the div
        >just appears suddenly in IE (no fade).
        > I've tested it with text, and other input elements, and this bug
        >only seems happen when the div has a <select> element in it.
        > Has anybody else run into this problem?
        >
        >CODE:
        >
        >html:
        ><select>
        ><option>One</option>
        ><option>Two</option>
        ><option>Three</option>
        ><option>Four</option>
        ></select>
        >
        >javascript:
        >var anim = new YAHOO.util.Anim('fadein',
        > {opacity: { to: 0 }},
        > 0.5,
        > YAHOO.util.Easing.easeOut
        >);
        >anim.animate();
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • iilsley
        Message 3 of 4 , May 27 11:26 PM
          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, sushil gupta <sushil4it@...> wrote:

          > i want to learn to Drag & Drop Event in javascript using YAHOO frame
          work
          > plz give me the link where i will get a simle examples

          Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

          http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/dragdrop/

          has some examples