Request: releaseListener()

  • Ron Lancaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2006
      I'd like to request an API addition that would allow releasing an event passing only the
      element, and event - without requiring passing the original function. The requested behavior
      is to remove all functions associated with the element/event.

      I did see some note traffic on this, but could not find a formal request for this API addition.

      Sincerely,
      Ron Lancaster