Slides for Gopal Venkatesan — "Writing Efficient JavaScript" ?

  • Ted Husted
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2007
      Are the slides available for the latest YUI Theatre feature?

      -Ted.
    • Gopalarathnam Venkatesan
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2007
        Ted Husted wrote:

        > Are the slides available for the latest YUI Theatre feature?

        It's stuck in one of the laptops which I don't have right now ;)
        I'll get it and post it to the list some time.

        --
        Gopalarathnam Venkatesan

        http://gopalarathnam.com/
      • Gopalarathnam Venkatesan
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2 4:57 AM
          Ted Husted wrote:

          > Are the slides available for the latest YUI Theatre feature?

          Apologies for taking too long to upload the slides, they are available
          from my web site:

          Slides -
          http://gopalarathnam.com/talks/Writing_Efficient_JavaScript_F2ESummit2007.pdf
          Handouts -