YAHOO.util.Connect.setForm(form)

  • Ron Lancaster
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2006
      I would like to request that setForm() accept both a form name as well as a form. Currently
      (0.9.0), it only accepts a form name.

      Sincerely,
      Ron Lancaster

      Housekeeping:
      * I searched the forums and did not see this requested yet.
    • Thomas S. Sha
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 9:26 AM
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Lancaster" <doc@...> wrote:

        > I would like to request that setForm() accept both a form name as
        well as a form. Currently
        > (0.9.0), it only accepts a form name.
        >
        > Sincerely,
        > Ron Lancaster
        >
        > Housekeeping:
        > * I searched the forums and did not see this requested yet.

        This feature request has been logged. We'll try to introduce it in
        the next release - 0.10.0 - later this month.

        Regards,
        Thomas