"Special" formatting for a node in the treeview widget?

  • jtrelfa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 4:55 AM
      I'm attempting to use the treeview widget to make a 'special' tree.  The intent is to create a course structure for an online learning curriculum.  One of our customers' requirements is to include the word "OR" in between nodes where there is a set of optional courses.
      I've doctored a YUI tree to demonstrate the desired output:

      http://www.trelfa.org/images/yui-node.gif

      Is it possible to create this using the YUI treeview?  I've messed around with various CSS rules, but the problem is that I only want to change those specific nodes to *not* show like normal nodes in the tree.

      Jon