Re: DataTable: Using YAHOO.util.Connect.setForm for initialRequest?

  • jennykhan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2007
      Hi Ryan,

      In a future release, you should have the overrideable method
      doBeforeLoadData available to you to set the initialRequest property
      programmatically at runtime.

      In the meantime, have you tried:

      var myDataSource = new YAHOO.util.DataSource("myscript.php");
      myDataSource.responseType = YAHOO.util.DataSource.TYPE_JSON;
      myDataSource.responseSchema = {
      //schema values
      };
      myDataSource.setForm(myForm);

      or even:

      var myDataTable = new YAHOO.widget.DataTable("myContainer",
      myColumnSet, myDataSource, {initialRequest:myDataSource.setForm(myForm)});

      Regards,
      Jenny