Drag and Drop with a FloatingPanel

  • nchildtpt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2007
      I'm trying to use a FloatingPanel as my container for the elements i
      wish to drag and drop, however as soon as I put them inside the
      'panel1' div i can't drop the elements into the holders - they simply
      just dissappear from the page. It seems that the reference to the
      elements is lost, as before I ran a script to automatically place them
      inside their corresponding holder, depending on a database value, but
      this script doesn't successfully run either.

      Originally they were in a seperate div below the div with the holders
      in, so being in a different div isn't the issue, it's something to do
      specifically with the settings of the FloatingPanel's div. Has anyone
      successfully implemented the 2 together, and if so do you know what
      could be causing the problem I'm having?

      Many thanks,

      Nick Child