Using Yahoo! UI Libraries and Yahoo Maps Libraries in the same Script

  • Ken Robinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2006
      I have a fairly large PHP/Mysql driven website that I've started to
      add some client side AJAX features using the UI libraries. Currently
      the site has a static map showing the location of the business, so I
      decided to try to replace that with an embedded Yahoo! Map (beta v3).
      When I included the Mapping libraries & the UI libraries I seem to
      get a conflict in the Event objects. The mapping functions seem to
      pollute the UI functions.

      Is there any way I can use both sets of libraries in one script?

      Thanks

      Ken
    • Ken Robinson