Re: [ydn-javascript] Animate clip property

  • Matt Sweeney
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2006
      Hi Josh,

      This isnt doable in the current version of animation, but you could
      write a subclass to handle the clip attribute seperately.

      Check out the YAHOO.util.Scroll class, which inherits from Anim, and
      enables animation of the "scroll" attribute. You can probably leverage
      that pattern to create a "clip" specific subclass.

      Matt