Re: API to Yahoo Groups

  • nate.koechley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2006
      Hi Adam,

      This group is dedicated to the discussion of the Yahoo! User Interface
      javascript library and closely related topics.

      That said, I would direct you to http://developer.yahoo.com where all
      available APIs and tools are listed, and new offerings are announced.
      I am not aware of anything for Y!Groups. By policy, we do not comment
      on future plans.

      Thanks for your interest and understanding,
      Nate