Treeview sorting of new added nodes

  • vividsilvernl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2007

      I've created a treeview and when you click one of the nodes, an
      iframe is loaded to alter the clicked node or add a new node.

      I can update the node's label or add a new node from within the
      iframe, but there seems not to be a method/function to sort the order
      of the nodes (labels) in the branche.

      Has anyone done this before?

      E.g.:

      node 1
      AAA
      HHH

      When adding a new node, it's order gonna be:
      AAA
      HHH
      DDD

      insted of:
      AAA
      DDD
      HHH

      I hope I made myself clear and the anyone have a suggestion.

      Thanks in advance,
      Maurice.