Exp:-(4-7 years) |Java Developer(Websphere Studio Application Developer)- CMM level-5 company | Chennai

  • VT Manpower Consultancy Servic
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2006
      Dear Friends,
      VT Manpower Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd is the leading Manpower provider for IT and ITES Companies in South India. We are providing a better customized solutions to our valuable clients.Our core activities includes 1. Providing Recruitment Services  and 2. Contract Staffing

      Please do not forward any fake resumes.If your 2000 batch  Fresher then also we can provide software development jobs.

      We have an immediate requirement for,

      Position Name:Senior system Analyst-Java Developer

      Company:CMM level-5 Company
      Experience:4-7 years
      Eligibility:BE/B.Tech,MSC-Maths
      Job Location:Chennai
      Salary:6-7 lakes
      Skills:
      Work Experience:                   4 - 7 years of developing e-Commerce applications using Websphere Studio Application Developer, Visual Studio (including Visual Basic and Visual Interdev), ASP, JSP, VB Script, Java Script, MTS, COM/DCOM, and Site Server/Commerce Server 2000.
      Certificate / License:               None
      Skills:                                       Proven project management and analysis skills, knowledge of structured programming and design techniques, knowledge of web tools, protocol design techniques and programming language.  Knowledge of HTML, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, Domino/Lotus Notes, Webtrends, and Windows.
      Requirements:                        Demonstrated ability to work as a team player.  Demonstrated ability to interface and work with various functional areas in identifying and resolving issues timely and objectively.  Excellent verbal and written communications.  Proven analytical skills.  Other duties as assigned.  Must be able to perform duties with minimal supervisory intervention.

      If your profile matches any of the above positions, You can forward your profile to vtprofiles@...
      with the subject line of Senior system Analyst-Java Developer
      Kindly mention,

      1) Current Company and Location
      2) Contact Number
      3) Current CTC
      4) Expected CTC
      5) Lead time to Join
      6) Ready to relocate to Chennai : (Yes/No)
      7) E-Mail ID

      Also Please forward this mail to your friends/colleagues. So that your helping to some persons directly or indirectly.
      With regards,
      C.Premkumar

      VT Manpower Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd,
      Flat no:25,New no:6,Gogulam House,
      Near anjaneyar temple,Sampanther Street,
      kamakotti Nagar,
      Valasaravakkam,(Vadapalani to Porur Route)
      Chennai-87.
      Ph:9941311321,044-55912274.