Horizontal scroll bar in a browser with multiple frames

  • polisetty_bhaskar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hi,

      I have a web page with one horizontal frame, below which three
      vertical frames, below which again one horizontal frame (Total 5
      frames).

      --------------------------------
      |______________________________|
      | | | |
      | | | |
      | | | |
      | | | |
      | | | |
      | | | |
      | Bottom Frame |

      When I resize my window, horizontal scroll bar appears on bottom
      most frame. There are no horizontal scroll bars for other frames. Is
      there a way to move all the frames together by moving the horizontal
      scroll on the bottom most frame?

      regards,
      Bhaskar.