I'm amazed

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007

      Did you know that

      <script type="text/javascript" src="../../YUI/build/yahoo/yahoo.js"></script>

      is not the same as

      <script src="../../YUI/build/yahoo/yahoo.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

      The former works in both FF and IE; the latter works in neither.

      I had the understanding that the order of attributes in an HTML element (or XML, or SGML) was of no significance. Color me wrong! (Or someone, anyway.)

      -- Tim

    • Tim
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007

        Actually, I don' know for sure that it was yahoo.js causing my problems; I had about 5  YUI scripts loading, all with the "incorrect" order of src and type attributes.