grouping data with DataTable?

  • Stuart Grimshaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      Is it possible to get a column to span several columns with the
      dataGrid control?

      Some of the tables we display is grouped together, and we display the
      group header in a single row, like this in the tbody ...

      etc.

      We currently have a custom grid control which we wrote that does
      handle this situation, but we are experiencing problems getting it to
      support a wider range of browsers (IE7 being the main problem).