Regarding yui tree with checkboxes

  • chinnych
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi All,
      May i know whether yui tree with checkboxes supports for netscape
      or not?.In my code i added a checkbox to leaf node.when i collapse the
      tree the checkboxes checked in that tree are gets cleared.This problem
      is encountering in netscape browsers in all versions.I have to work it
      for netscape also.please help me to solve this problem
      Thanking u in advance.