Re: Autocomplete - Charachter problem...

  • jennykhan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi Huseyin,

      The only way to achieve this currently would be to override the
      default behavior. If you could file an enhancement request
      (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=165715&atid=836476)
      I'd love to make this easier for a future release.

      Thanks,
      Jenny

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "gediklihuseyin" <huseyin@...>