Submint Dialog values to same page

  • Marcos Mendonça
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      I'm new to YUI.

      I'm need to recover the values submitted to YAHOO.widget.Dialog and
      place them on the page that called the dialog.

      Could anyone point to an example where this is done?

      I folled the Setting Up The Dialog tutorial, but could not alter it to
      print the values from the form without submitting the data do the server.

      this is what I tried without success:

      YAHOO.example.container.dialog1 = new YAHOO.widget.Dialog("dialog1",
      { width : "300px",
      fixedcenter : true,
      visible : false,
      constraintoviewport : true,
      postmethod: "manual",
      buttons : [ { text:"Submit",
      handler:handleSubmit, isDefault:true },
      { text:"Cancel",
      handler:handleCancel } ]
      } );

      var handleSuccess = function(o) {
      var response = o.getData();
      response = response.split("<!")[0];
      document.getElementById("resp").innerHTML = response;
      eval(response);
      };