Load css style dynamically like webshots.com

  • guenzobr
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 5:15 AM
      How to load/change my css style like the website webshots.com?

      I want change colors and some images by one click in page without
      reload the page. Lik an skin changer.

      Please give me any example code and best practicals.

      Thank you
    • guenzobr
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5 9:13 AM
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "guenzobr" <guenzobr@...> wrote:

        > How to load/change my css style like the website webshots.com?
        >
        > I want change colors and some images by one click in page without
        > reload the page. Lik an skin changer.
        >
        > Please give me any example code and best practicals.
        >
        > Thank you

        Hello, no idea guys? I need anything like the effect from
        www.webshots.com

        Click in smalls square colored..
      • redonkulus
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5 10:19 AM