Drag and Drp over nested Targets

  • Michael Winston
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      I'm in a situation where I have several targets for a drag nested
      within each other. When I drag or drop on to the innermost nesting,
      it seems that the drag is registering multiple targets at once. When
      I drop, it iterates through them, performing my onDrop action too
      many times.

      Is there an easy way to get the innermost target and ignore the
      rest? The order of events seems to be drop, assign, execute which
      prevents me from putting blocks in my functions.

      I'm using DDProxy and Point mode, if it makes any difference.
      Perhaps someone has an elegant solution to this.

      Thanks,
      Michael