Re: [ydn-javascript] DragDrop and Snapping back to original location

  • Michael Winston
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
      You'll want to create the functionality yourself using one of the
      many built-in interesting moments:

      var d = new YAHOO.util.DragDrop('something');
      d.onInvalidDrop = function(e) {
      YAHOO.Dom.util.setStyle(this.element, 'left', '0px');
      YAHOO.Dom.util.setStyle(this.element, 'top', '0px');
      }

      I think that's right...

      Michael