How to set a single dadte in the Date control?

  • prix03gt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2006
      I need a little help with the calendar control. So far I know how to
      render the calendar control, I just can't fgure out how to render it
      with a specific date already selected. I want to select a date that I
      load from the database. If you know how to do this, please e-mail me
      @ jrice@...

      Thanks in advance for the help