Re: Posting Tasklist Treeview

  • rich_mccue
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2006
      If anyone has some working code they could point me to I'd really
      appreciate it. I've got my tasklist treeview working just fine, but
      can't figure out how to post it so I can send it to a mysql database
      via a php script.... Or any other way (not necessarily php) I can move
      the data into a database.

      Thanks in advance.

      Rich

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "krookeddave" <krookeddave@...>