9114Re: [ydn-javascript] Question about Modules

  • Eric Miraglia
    Feb 3, 2007
      Charles,

      There's no need to start with the Module Control for a custom widget unless it seems to suit your needs.  It might make sense to read through the code from one of our most recent controls, TabView, to get a sense of how we see YUI's future UI controls being constructed.

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Feb 2, 2007, at 1:49 PM, Charles wrote:

      Hello,

      Just confirming, if I want to create a custom widget I start with a Module?

      Is there a Module tutorial anywhere? I'll use the docs, of course, but they
      seemed a bit cryptic on first read.

      Thanks,

      -- Charles

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic