9046Top Nav with Submenus "jumps"

  • finnishbay
    Feb 1, 2007
      On a client website I'm using top nav menu with markup. The menu works
      otherwise fine but when the page loads all submenus are visible until
      the page is fully rendered. This makes an ugly jump effect almost
      every time when the page is accessed. It doesn't jump each time but
      most of them time.

      I'm using the original CSS with background color changes, markup and
      executing the menu object creating after the markup itself. I suspect
      this to have something with CSS, submenus should be display:none right?

      I'd like to hear some ideas why it jumps. You can see the problem at
      http://www.modifia.fi/
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic