9014Re: [ydn-javascript] Updating description in TreeView on the fly

  • Eric Miraglia
    Jan 31, 2007
      suchanek_tomasz,

      Assuming that you have successfully gotten a reference to your node, this will work in the simplest case:

      mNode.label = "new label";
      tree.draw();

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Jan 31, 2007, at 2:37 AM, suchanek_tomasz wrote:

      I'm newbie and not similar with java script so maybe my question is
      stupid but I want to change in TreeView, which already is generated
      label(description) and Ive no idea how to do this properly.
      I tried:
      var updNode = tree.getNodeByroperty('rgt',"3");
      updNode.desc = "updated label";
      tree.draw();
      but without effect :(

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic