8026Re: input fields do not focus for forms in Panel

  • Michael Newton
    Jan 2, 2007
      Can you confirm that you see this behaviour and give an indication
      whether it's something that you guys can work around?

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Newton"

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/container/dialog/solution.html --
      > > please let me know if that works for you. If it does, then I can try
      > to help
      > > you figure out what the delta between your implementation and mine
      > is, so
      > > that you can get yours working.
      > >
      > > Steven Peterson
      > >
      > > Web Developer, Platform Engineering