8005Re: Needed Ways to load menu faster

  • kavithapronet
    Jan 1, 2007
      Hiii Todd,,,

      I am using Context menu,,now 12.0.1 version,,

      I have given a hyperlink and i am loading menu on mouseover event upon
      hyperlink

      ya,,lazyload i used,,but even menu is slower,,especially in IE

      and it takes lot of time to load and appear if menuitems are more

      Any other ways r there?Just wanted to make sure

      Thank You

      > What version of the Menu library are you using? As of
      > 0.12 Menu has a "lazyload" configuration property that
      > will help load time performance by deferring the
      > rendering of submenus until they are made visible.
      > Also - what sort of menu are you creating? Is it a
      > context menu for a button? Can you provide an
      > example? The more info you can provide the better.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Todd
      >
      > --- kavithapronet <kavithapronet@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hii All,,,,
      > >
      > > I am using yui menu
      > >
      > > Menu loads very slowly,,especially in IE,i am
      > > onMouseOver event of button,,
      > >
      > > so,I tried to load menu in onLoad event giving
      > > target as null
      > >
      > > It works,,now menu loads faster,,but whole page
      > > loads very slower
      > >
      > > We are worried about the performance of page while
      > > pages contain huge amount of data
      > >
      > > Can anybody help me in this regard????
      > >
      > > Thank you
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links