7984Re: [ydn-javascript] Needed Ways to load menu faster

  • Todd Kloots
    Dec 30, 2006
      What version of the Menu library are you using? As of
      0.12 Menu has a "lazyload" configuration property that
      will help load time performance by deferring the
      rendering of submenus until they are made visible.
      Also - what sort of menu are you creating? Is it a
      context menu for a button? Can you provide an
      example? The more info you can provide the better.

      Thanks,
      Todd