7981Re: aSyncRequest...is there a limit on the length of uri when using GET method?

  • bitrockers
    Dec 30, 2006

      > Is POST slightly more secure (in the sense the hacker would have to
      > do a lot more than simply submit a URL with variables and values)
      > and doesn't have a size limitation?

      I guess the difference between POST and GET wouldn't stop a 'hacker'
      by any means. I always use POST because I remember that IE caches
      AJAX-GET-Requests. Maybe you can prevent this by sending some special
      extra headers, but you can avoid caching using the post method.

      Greetings
      Christian
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic