7920Re: input fields do not focus for forms in Panel

  • Michael Newton
    Dec 28, 2006
      I found another thread discussing this, and it was suggested that
      position:relative was the culprit. So I opened up container.css and
      changed .panel to position:fixed (line 103) and it worked. Of course,
      now I can't move the panel, which is pretty useless. But hopefully it
      will provide help for someone to fix this.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "jas0n510" <novotny@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I'm displaying a form in my Panel with some textfields and I notice
      > that when I click inside the textfield area, the cursor does not
      > start flashing inside it as I would expect-- any ideas what I can do?
      > This is with latest FireFox.
      > Thanks, Jason
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic