775Re: [ydn-javascript] Year selecter for the calender

  • Ken Robinson
    Apr 4, 2006
      At 06:54 PM 4/4/2006, raajpagare wrote:
      >Hi,
      >I was planning to create a customized calendar in which the user can
      >scroll through the years also using the the left and right arrows.
      >Before that just wanted to know if I will be reinventing the wheel and
      >is the feature already provided or someone has already created it.

      Take a look at this site I did.
      <http://www.nnjsda.org/calendar_test/index3db.php> I don't use the
      arrows for previous & next year, but links. You can probably get
      some ideas from my code -- even if it may not be the most efficient
      way of doing things...

      Ken
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic