6200Re: [ydn-javascript] YUI Large Dataset Progressive Rendering Menu with Delay?

  • Todd Kloots
    Nov 1, 2006
      Hey Owen -

      The upcoming release of Menu will actually have lazy
      "showdelay" property. Both of these should solve your
      problem. Can you wait a few more days or do you need
      solution right now"?

      - Todd

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/menu/example13.html