5419Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: After activating a submenu (yuimenu), moving away does not hide it

  • Todd Kloots
    Oct 3, 2006
      Xin -

      Looks like the problem is that you have a variable
      ("oCommunication") in your script block left over from
      the example you copied. "oCommunication" is undefined
      and is causing a JavaScript error, which is haulting
      script execution, which is causing your menu to stop
      working.

      My guess is that you intended this line:

      oService =
      oCommunication.getItem(1).cfg.getProperty("submenu"),

      To be this:

      oService =
      oMenuBar.getItem(1).cfg.getProperty("submenu"),

      Since the "service" menu is a submenu of the root menu
      bar.

      - Todd