5320Removing the dotted border around slider background when it has focus

  • Bart Gottschalk
    Sep 29, 2006
      Does anyone know how to remove the dotted border around the slider
      background image when it has focus? The slider I'm implementing has
      images that are integrated into it's surrounding content and the
      dotted border looks very strange when it shows up as it surrounds only
      a part of the visual image.

      From the research I've done this appears to be controled by browser
      configuration (res/html.css in Firefox) but I'm wondering if there is
      a way to override this setting for a page?

      Thanks,
      Bart
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic