52463Closing YUI Tab (Stop running this Script)

  • usmans1
    Feb 18, 2010
      Hi All,
      I have used YUI controls to make a multi tab application. The problem is arising when i close a tab, i disposes AutoCompletes and other controls. When i close the tab and clean my memory [Javascript variables and Control] the error window arises stating "Stop running this Script". I know one turn around is to use SetTimeout, but my dispose function cannot be splitted in many functions. I want to capture this alert window and surpress it so client do not see this error. It would be a great help if some one tells me how to capture this alert/shell window and hide the error before it is being notified to the user.
      window.onerror doesnot work with this alert:(

      regards
      SU
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic