      From: Satyam <satyam@...>
      To: ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, February 3, 2010 2:43:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [ydn-javascript] Centering the menu items in a menubar

      As you've noticed, YUI controls are generously laced with classNames.  With some sort of DOM inspector you need to find out what style applies to the elements you want to center and override that style with the settings you want.  This article uses DataTable as an example, but the principle and the tools apply just as well:

      http://www.satyam. com.ar/yui/ widgetstyles. html

      Satyam

      El 03/02/2010 10:39, Gia Raz escribió:

      Hi all,

      How can I center the menu items in a menubar?
      The code below center menubar items in browser's window and hides menubar

       var oMenuBar = new YAHOO.widget. MenuBar(" mymenubar" ,
           {autosubmenudisplay : true, position: "dynamic", visible:true, fixedcenter: true,
           constraintoviewport : true,container: "naviagation" });

      Any help, please?

      Thanks,

      gia